Sangeet and Mehendi
Last night (after sleeping for 6 hours during the day and 2 hours late for the party), we went to the Sangeet part at a Lebanese restaurant at the Hotel Ashok. It was basically a night of food, drink, dancing, and mehendi (Indian henna tattoos). It was such a great party and the happy couple were dressed in these cute turquoise matching outfits. Of course, Regina and I got our hands hennaed and they look amazing!
The night ended on a slightly hairy note when we got back and I realized that I was no longer in possession of my camera which had all those pics from the night!!!! I knew I had lost it in the camera and had no way of getting it back. After chatting with the head of security at our hotel, the staff actually tracked down the cab and found the camera!! Does that ever happen?? Thank heavens though...cuz Regina was worried I would kill her if it was never found ;-)
Labels: India and Thailand 2005

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home