Regina & Viv's Excellent Adventures

Thursday, May 31, 2007

More Animal Kingdom and Epcot...

Let's see...I think Regina got most of it, but to add some more colour....

1) Cute boat boy
Yes, he was what I would refer to as "sunglass cute" -- meaning, really, dude, don't take off your sunglasses. And really, it's not appropriate to wink at your guests, even if this *is* the happiest place on earth!

2) Animal Kingdom
I love love love that we took the tour! (Props to Regina for finding out about them!) The animals were awesome, but one of the best things must have been being able to skip the line and go straight to our own private truck for the Kilimanjaro Safari ride. Awesome!

3) We were not deprived as children!
Well, not that much anyway. You know we all wanted giant stuffed animals and charm bracelets when we were young. Or perhaps we were channelling some inner-Tinkerbell. Well, at least I was. ;-)

4) The food at Portabello Yacht Club
Dinner at Downtown Disney was excellent. I can't tell if it's because we had bellini's before we ate, or that we were super-hungry. We had this great veal scallopini, and a lobster tails with spaghetti. Yum!

5) The Disney transportation system. And the food service staff.
Most inefficient aspects of the Disney machine. Ever.

6) Epcot
We got fake tattoos! Okay, they were those really lame stick-on-with-water things, but hey! Regina got this awesome cutie Eeyore, and I got a "naughty" Tinkerbell. Hahaha! The "Behind the Seeds" tour was also pretty interesting. We got a see a lot of hydroponic plants as well as a small fish & crocodile farm that they were running. I keep pointing at the American crocs and whispering to Regina: "That's going to be a birkin!" I don't think she appreciated that so much. ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home